WTB Lumia 830, ICON, or 1520 for $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
With the new Flagships coming out, and the price drops that these phones are getting on eBay. They can each be found for roughly $140-150 in fair to good condition.

So is anyone here willing to sell me one of these devices in perhaps lower condition for around $100?

If yours has a certain issue, or cosmetic flaw that you feel may be too detrimental where I wouldn't accept it, just PM and ask. Feel free To PM me

I just cracked a 1520 (listed in this marketplace) & will be in need of another high quality device to use, but I don't want to drop too much money, because a Lumia 950 will probably find its way into my hands some months after release.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Have you considered buying the 640 instead? They are being sold for $79 + taxes and if you know someone who's a student and can use their ID to buy it (children, friends or yourself) then you can get an additional 10% off from the MS store.

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Have you considered buying the 640 instead? They are being sold for $79 + taxes and if you know someone who's a student and can use their ID to buy it (children, friends or yourself) then you can get an additional 10% off from the MS store.

I would but I feel if I can't get an 830, ICON, or 1520 the 925 would be the next best thing IMO...

Its overall the more quality device since it was built to be a flagship and it HSS the superior camera and screen

But thanks for the suggestion

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a white 1520 that's in really good shape physically that I'd sell to you for $100. There are no marks on the body at all. A slight scratch is on the lower part of the screen. It's hard to see though. Also, when the screen is black, there is a blue-ish colored mark in the middle of the screen. I have no idea where that came from. You can't see it while it's being used...only when the screen is black, like when the camera is on and you set the phone down and the screen goes black. The only other issue that this phone has is that it sometimes suffers from the jittery screen freeze issue. When that happens, I just put the phone to sleep and then wake it up. Most of the time, it fixed the issue. Sometimes, though, I have to completely power it off and then back on. I've been the only owner of it since its release. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.
Forgot to mention that it's locked to AT&T.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I have a white 1520 that's in really good shape physically that I'd sell to you for $100. There are no marks on the body at all. A slight scratch is on the lower part of the screen. It's hard to see though. Also, when the screen is black, there is a blue-ish colored mark in the middle of the screen. I have no idea where that came from. You can't see it while it's being used...only when the screen is black, like when the camera is on and you set the phone down and the screen goes black. The only other issue that this phone has is that it sometimes suffers from the jittery screen freeze issue. When that happens, I just put the phone to sleep and then wake it up. Most of the time, it fixed the issue. Sometimes, though, I have to completely power it off and then back on. I've been the only owner of it since its release. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.
Forgot to mention that it's locked to AT&T.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

PM'd You :excited:

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site

where are they for sale for $79? I would buy one right now! I just checked and they're being sold for $339!!

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
bo_woods...I tried to respond to your last two messages, but your message quota is full. 😊
I'll do what you asked though.

Sent from my GEM-703L using Tapatalk

g_wells04

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Too bad I can't create a wtb/wtt here yet. My 1520's screen cracked. Figured it would be cheaper to get a used one. Or made a trade rather than getting the screen replaced

krazyatom

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
I got lumina icon but proximity sensor is not working. If you press the screen, sometimes it works lol.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm on at&t sorry

I think krazyatom was trying to address the OP.

@g_wells04... True you don't meet the qualifications to create a Marketplace thread, but you can see who might want to swap for your 1520 or buy it by reading their Marketplace threads and PM them.

I'm sorry, you can't camp out in another member's Marketplace thread trying to move your device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte