WTS: Lumia 635 (AT&T) with Windows 10 - Excellent Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Nokia Lumia 635 for AT&T with Windows 10 Preview (can be rolled back to 8.1 if you prefer)

Price: $50 OBO, includes USPS Priority shipping.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: AT&T

Condition: Excellent. Screen was just replaced, and is brand new. No significant wear.

Includes: Phone and shipping only.

Item Location: US

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping, which takes 2-3 days from me to anywhere in the US or Puerto Rico. Will include appropriate insurance.

Payment Options: PayPal only. I would prefer to do this one as a gift, since it's a small amount and a low risk.

Additional Info: As shown in the pics, this phone is running WP10. I can roll it back for you if you prefer. I bought this phone just to test WP10, and have been doing that. In the process, I have been really impressed with its abilities. I have too many phones right now, so I decided to see if someone else might be interested in this one.

There are no nicks or scratches, and it is in very good condition. It is a great phone, in great shape.

Note: This phone is for sale elsewhere as well. It will be reset prior to shipping.

Contact Info - Please PM. I don't normally respond to weird posts.

Please don't post offers in this thread - please use PM.

1.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
12.jpg

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
1) I would not sell a device with one of my email addresses linked to the Microsoft Account still... Even a burner address...

2) Windows 10 installations now clearly state "Not For Resale" on the splash screen when booting.

3) When I bought a used 635 to test Win 10 I was asked if I wanted it with the Tech Preview installed and I asked for a clean revert to 8.1 for the above reasons. IMHO it protects seller privacy and protects the buyer by proving the device can be reverted.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Well, the 635 sold very quickly. Rumorednow - I was assuming I'd do factory reset, and WP 10 would remain, while my account it's linked to would be gone? And, it does have "not for resale" on the splash screen. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077