WTS: Lumia 830 - RM-985 - Unlocked US Version - Includes Incipio Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Lumia 830 - Factory Unlocked RM-985 - Black - 16GB - Includes Incipio Octane Case

Price: $150 OBO, includes USPS Priority shipping.

I'm open to offers once you review the pics and description below. Look at the pics, and make an offer that you feel is fair.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Carrier Unlocked for any GSM Network

Condition: Average. The edges have some paint wear, and there is a slight screen lift in one area. The included Incipio case covers all of that, and it works perfectly. A screen protector is also installed.

This is the direct from MS RM-985. Updates will come directly from MS, not from a carrier. There are no carrier apps, etc. It is just Lumia Denim as it is meant to be.

Includes: Phone, case and shipping only.

Item Location: US. Price includes US and territories shipping. If you are outside the US, I can get a differential price for you, which is usually around $10-$40, depending upon where you are, and how fast you want it.

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping, which takes 2-3 days from me to anywhere in the US, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Will include appropriate insurance.

Payment Options: PayPal only. I would prefer gift method, but I can pay the commission and do it as an invoice if that is your preference.

Additional Info: You can PM me and I'll give you my eBay ID if you want to check my feedback. At this moment, it is 249 positive, and 1 negative. There is a story to negative, but the short off it is it was a bad buyer.

Contact Info - Please PM. I don't normally respond to weird posts.

Please don't post offers in this thread - please use PM.

Pictures:
1a.jpg
2.jpg
9.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Quick recommendation, check if the device is still under warranty in the US. If yes, then Microsoft should be able to fix the screen lift for you (or the buyer) within a week.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
It does not appear to be warranty eligible.

I have read threads here of folks using super glue gel to fix that, but I'm not going to do that. The Incipio case covers it, and it works perfectly, so that is how I used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs