Not open for further replies.

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Item Description:Hi. Lumia 950 At&t locked to carrier
Price Range: $50
Condition: Mint condition
Payment Method: Paypal Gift
Additional Info: I am selling a Lumia 950 At&T for parts Im also including a Display dock that goes with the price in total. Why at this price? Well a while back I used WPInternals 2.3 that screwed up the phone that cause Reset Protection to bug. Even though on the site on Microsoft Reset Protection status is off. When Its really is not. There is a work around to bypass Reset Protection though I will not give details of such that is one you will have to find yourself and its not hard to find. Bing is your friend. I will provide pics here shortly of the phone along with the Display dock. If you want to find out about the status of Reset protection on microsoft site. Here is the IMEI number. [IMEI removed] Keep in mind im selling this for parts as for the Lumia 950 goes. I will also include a second screen protector as well as a protector case I had for the phone. As well as the usb sync cable. No charging adaptor is included. Everything looks perfect no scratchs or dents or malfunctions of any of the hardware. I have moved onto a iPhone. Not by choice either as it was given to me by a friend.

IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0014.JPG
IMG_0015.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Mods go ahead and close the thread since no one going to buy it for parts. Im going going to toss it in the trash. Figure since I screwed up the phone surely someone would want to buy it for parts. Thanks anyway.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Mods go ahead and close the thread since no one going to buy it for parts. Im going going to toss it in the trash. Figure since I screwed up the phone surely someone would want to buy it for parts. Thanks anyway.

Maybe give it longer than a couple days. Someone will buy it for the screen, just might take some time.

LightenSkies

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Maybe give it longer than a couple days. Someone will buy it for the screen, just might take some time.

I thought of that. Though I don't like holding onto things for long in my room. Thanks for advice. I already threw the phone in the trash. Just need this thread to be closed. Before someone post's in home to get the phone since its to late now and im not going to go dig in a big dumpster to find which bag I threw the phone in lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs