WTS: Nokia Lumia 930 - Black - Unlocked - Very Good Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Item Description: Nokia Lumia 930 - Factory Unlocked

Price: $310 OBO, includes box, quick start guide, charger, wall plugs, earphones, and USPS Priority shipping.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked for any GSM Network

Condition: Very Good - few very small marks on the aluminum.

Includes: Includes original box, quick start guide, data/charge cable, Australian and US wall plugs. The manual is in some language that I don't understand.

Item Location: US

Shipping Details: USPS Priority Shipping, which takes 2-3 days from me to anywhere in the US or Puerto Rico. Will include appropriate insurance.

Payment Options: PayPal only. I will send you an invoice to pay from, so that you are protected through PayPal Buyer protection. This costs me a commission, but it helps to insure safety for us both.

Additional Info: As shown in the pics, this phone is a genuine unlocked 930 running Denim. There are only very small nicks, and it is in very good condition. It is a great phone, in great shape.

Note: This phone is for sale elsewhere (for a higher price than here) as well. It will be reset prior to shipping.

Contact Info - Please PM. I don't normally respond to weird posts.

Please don't post offers in this thread - please use PM.

Pics:
1.jpg
1a.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
WP_20150629_18_40_31_Pro.jpg
6.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Nice looking kit, OP. As an owner of the white variant, it is a nice phone. Good luck with your sale.

Just Another (Moto X 2014) Pure (Edition) Post!

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Celebrate your Independence by being able to roam the world with the unlocked phone! It's probably in better shape than you are today, but don't let that hold you back.

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Celebrate your Independence by being able to roam the world with the unlocked phone! It's probably in better shape than you are today, but don't let that hold you back.

Are you interested in selling only or are you open to trading?

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss