xbox music doesn't show the info and background images

ak520

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Xbox music doesn't show the info and background images.
Although earlier it used to update the same! Songs are not from Xbox music but that was the case earlier too!!

I am from India.

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
the files your playing are just missing the data and nothing is wrong with your phone or xbox music. if it's something that's a must or bothering ya download and use media monkey to collect the data on your pc

ak520

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Well the same song which was showing the info about artist and smart dj and the background image of artists which made it really beautiful!
the problem is probably xbox has stopped detecting same songs which it used to before Amber Update!
It was said that xbox music features have been improved!
well its seems opposite 😞

ak520

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Xbox music is on!

and i don't think there is any setting for album pics etc!
Its all included in xbox music probably

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Xbox music is on!

and i don't think there is any setting for album pics etc!
Its all included in xbox music probably

Right!, but from my experience and from other posters, music that wasn't bought on Xbox music and or songs that have incorrect info (maybe bug where it thinks the info is wrong) , Xbox music will download album pics etc. for u.

Tomazon

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the Exact same problem with a 520 but i'm on GDR3 now. Background artist images used to work (with the same songs) when i was on GDR1 but i turned off Xbox Music connection back then because of the renaming metadata bug.
If i have to guess, i think my device is not comunicating with Xbox Music at all. But this is my guess.
I also have a Me Tile that refuses to change my picture (worked fine before)

Nafeez Imtiaz

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello there, I am facing the same problem with my 520. all the song infos on tag are correct, but the artist picture and the smart dj is not working after the amber update. xbox is connected. can anybody help?

Ashish Kakade05

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm also facing the same problem and i also have lumia 520.........first it was working just fine but now after reset i just don't get the images of artist........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077