Xbox One Experience with Smartglass

ether813

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone think the Xbox One Experience with Smartglass will differ very much between, WP8, io7 and Android ? I am feeling like WP8 is not maturing fast enough as other microsoft products, and there is no way i canceling my X1 preorder.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully smartglass features a lot more with the Xbox One. Its pretty limited from a content standpoint at the moment. From the looks of the demos smartglass plays a much bigger part of the gaming experience this time around.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I doubt that there will be a massive difference between the experiences, but I would also imagine that the Games hub integration with Windows Phone might have some kind of influence.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Not to be playing armchair-CEO; I bust too many others for that sin. MSFT really should give a few exclusive features to the WP environment to help promote the platform. It wouldn't, nor shouldn't be anything major. Small little "convenience" features that although would not provide any real advantage but would make folks think "I sure would like to have that."

ether813

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Would be nice if say "jetpack joyride" synced between the X1 and WP8 or Xbox movies were watchable in your wp8 phone...or if I could queue up Xbox live downloads from my wp8 device

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo