XBox One failures... why I'm not too worried.

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Xbox One Support - Xbox.com Forums - Xbox.com

Currently the forum that deals with hardware issues:

04 - Xbox One Console & AccessoriesSystem errors, disc drive issues, and other questions about your Xbox One console and accessories.3962Today

That's 3962 posts, not necessarily failures. Even if you assume 50% that's 2000 bricked consoles out of 1 million sold so far. That's less than the Sony "Blue light of death" problem so far.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
You're also assuming that everyone with an issue went to that forum. I'd bet that AT MOST 25% of users did so. I'm sure the others went for a return or just called customer support. I wouldn't be surprised if it's more like 10,000 bad, since that's still only 1%.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Well it's all relative. Yes, most people won't go to forums, but you can compare these to fe. the amount of replies/threads the PS4 support forums had a few days after launch.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
My day one controller had some issues, but MS is sending a replacement.

the D-Pad doesn't always register when you press down and makes a spingy noise... also, the left side of the controller creaks.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My day one controller had some issues, but MS is sending a replacement.

the D-Pad doesn't always register when you press down and makes a spingy noise... also, the left side of the controller creaks.

The left side of the body? One of my triggers creaks, but I've used the controller heavily for a couple of years, haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro