Xbox One vs Playstation 4

GideonTerblanche

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I just don't understand this argument at all. Xbox One has a wider target audience. That doesn't mean they are sacrificing one group in favor of another. What game specific features does the PS4 have that the Xbox One doesn't?

All your statement says to me is that PS4 has less features, so it has to be better with the ones it does have... What a silly statement.
XXbox one has more entertainment features in game and. Kinect 2 will be much more better. And there is even more what i could list what ps4 does not have or half assed. Xbox one is next gen ps4 not a step forward or backward but its just at the same point !!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Both systems will be awesome, but for my needs... X1 it is.

Entertainment purposes... being able to give Verizon my 'rented' cable box back and use my Xbox exclusively is really attractive to me.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
As of right now I have an xb1 preordered but the ps4 is the better console on every level except the controller

I cant play with the xbox controller but that because I always had a PlayStation console and only played with an Xbox controller at friends houses.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Spec comparison on paper don't amount to sh!t.

I'll get the XBOne because XBL is incredible compared to the PS Network
Over the years has had better exclusives
It is part of an incredible ecosystem (XBOne + Windows 8 Surface Pro + Skydrive + Windows Phone + Bing + Skype = Full of Win)
The PS controllers are not as good as Xbox
Most of my friends are on XBL

I think what who he is trying to represent is the hardcore gamer crowd. The guy who gets games outside of CoD and Madden. The guy who will buy the Indie and AAA games. The first guy who tells his friends "Dude, you need to play this game". I don't think I'm explaining it well either.

The Point - Why The Xbox Is Losing - YouTube
A very biased and flawed opinion.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Both systems will have your AAA tiles (like your COD, etc) but, it's all about the exclusives and what you like more. Personally, I still stand by what I said before. I will get the xbox one FIRST, then a few months down the line I will grab a PS4...

If you can afford it, grab them both, then you can have the best of both worlds....

The WiiU ? meh, if I could get one for $100 just to get Mario 3D world ....maybe...otherwise, no thanks..

Entertainment purposes... being able to give Verizon my 'rented' cable box back and use my Xbox exclusively is really attractive to me.

You do know you still need your cablebox, right ? The Xbox one does not have a tuner inside it and your connection for your cable box is HDMI, no cable card or coax input.

So you still will need your cable box, sad to say...

Last edited:

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I was at new York comic com today and saw both the xbx1 & ps4. Wow Sony are hardware gods. The xbox1 looks like it was created by simple minded morons where as the ps4 is sleek and beautiful. How the hell did Sony for the power supply and all of the extra horsepower into that little rig when ms building this bog ugly completely open slotted case with now built in psu and its weaker in performance. Its amazing how behind the times ms is when they do things. When they make poor decisions like they did with the xbx1 its like they want the company to fail

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Both systems will have your AAA tiles (like your COD, etc) but, it's all about the exclusives and what you like more. Personally, I still stand by what I said before. I will get the xbox one FIRST, then a few months down the line I will grab a PS4...

If you can afford it, grab them both, then you can have the best of both worlds....

The WiiU ? meh, if I could get one for $100 just to get Mario 3D world ....maybe...otherwise, no thanks..

You do know you still need your cablebox, right ? The Xbox one does not have a tuner inside it and your connection for your cable box is HDMI, no cable card or coax input.

So you still will need your cable box, sad to say...

Nope. Don't need it. I can watch Verizon TV through the Xbox can. On the Xbox One, I will be able to switch from the waiting room of a game to continuing my episode. For example... I watch Boardwalk Empire, which I can watch through HBO Go. Microsoft plans on having a lot more channels when the X1 is released.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers