Yet another concept for Windows 10 for Phones

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
No its not good idea for windows 10 for phones your windows 10 concept copying Android The only Microsoft they are not copying any phone OS etc all other brands copying MS OS System Menus

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
No offense, but to me this looks like the worst possible mashup of Android and iOS I've ever seen. If Microsoft were to go down that certain route, I'd definitely jump ship.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I don't really like the icons on the start screen, it reminds me of android and ios. The only reason why windows phone is so special is because of the tile interface. But then I do like your recycle bin screen, it looks very good. Thanks for the time you invested on the idea for w10 keep up the good work!
Agreed. I admire the unique UI and original concept but it still feels too much like iOS and Andriod mashup. No thanks.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I have never used the action centre for anything except the quick toggle buttons. The notifications in the action centre are, to at least 90%, useless redundancy. The only time notifications in the action centre are not redundant is when they include notifications for tiles that I have not pinned to the start screen or toasts that I missed.

I disagree, the Action Centre is there to catch the notifications you miss by either not having your phone with you or not having the app pinned. Therefore it's not "useless redundancy", I really do wonder if the 90% of Windows Phone users that you claim to find it redundant pin every single app they have to the start screen just to eliminate that "useless redundancy". What might be useless to you isn't useless to everyone and I would say that it's only about 10% who actually do find the Action Centre useless.

princeegli

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I disagree, the Action Centre is there to catch the notifications you miss by either not having your phone with you or not having the app pinned. Therefore it's not "useless redundancy", I really do wonder if the 90% of Windows Phone users that you claim to find it redundant pin every single app they have to the start screen just to eliminate that "useless redundancy". What might be useless to you isn't useless to everyone and I would say that it's only about 10% who actually do find the Action Centre useless.

I agree....im always relying on notification center to check what I've missed....and I dont rely on tiles

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

I'd advise you to read my comment again. I said not a single one of the things you apparently think I did.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
The design concept doesn't look as sleek as the preview builds we are currently seeing in desktops... it may be a start for a concept, but I'm afraid the design is far from what we will be seeing. Thanks for the creativity, but I'm not for it.

Bojan Malinovic

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Must admit till now this one is one of better concepts for WP10... Even though it has potential, since MS said 10 platform will be unifying on all platforms, by the look of the Windows 10 I dont expect radical UI and overal concept change in WP (even WP could use some changes).

But this is one of better concepts. Great work.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'd advise you to read my comment again. I said not a single one of the things you apparently think I did.

I read it thoroughly before replying, you stated that the action centre was "useless redundancy". Maybe before you reply to my post you should have re read what you posted first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria