yotaphone as windows phone

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Moved from WP 8.1 forum so we can dream more...

The more I look at this device, the more I dig it. The second screen may not have a bunch of exclusive content, but who cares?? This is a cool idea.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Wow... It's so much more dynamic than the OP's link revealed. I'd say that Neowin article was very poorly executed.

Check this out from yotaphone's own YouTube channel.

PeaceNik

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
The device is a really awesome concept but at $800 it will have a hard time selling, unless carrier subsidised.

Also they probably won't be able to bring all their functionality over to Windows Phone like they did on Android, even if they overcome that I am sure they will already be struggling with sales and bringing the phone to WP would probably make the situation worse.

It is a very neat concept though. Check out Pocketnow's review of it!

SteveNoza

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
The device is a really awesome concept but at $800 it will have a hard time selling, unless carrier subsidised.

Also they probably won't be able to bring all their functionality over to Windows Phone like they did on Android, even if they overcome that I am sure they will already be struggling with sales and bringing the phone to WP would probably make the situation worse.

It is a very neat concept though. Check out Pocketnow's review of it!

I don't so much want Yodaphone to offer a WP version, but Microsoft to bring this concept to their flagship model.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa