You have a text message...

rasputin01

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
This is all on my Bluetooth in car.
On my icon and my old 928 when I get a text message Cortana speaks up automatically. She asks if I want to read it or ignore it. If I have it read then she asks if I want to reply and so on.
Are there any other non windows phones that do this?
My iPhone 7 I have to activate Siri first.
I like the fact it is automatic, no touching or fumbling for the device.
This feature is a main reason why I stay with Windows mobile as I drive 70-80k miles a year.
My uncle claims to have this ability on his Note but I haven't had a chance to try it or check or even to find out which Note he has.
TIA
Paul

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Funny, I actually turned that feature off. First, my car already can read text messages. Second, I don't need to have the Cortana app tell me when my beautiful young bride or kids reply, "ok".

Sent from mTalk

Neeraj Ashu

Banned
Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
This is all on my Bluetooth in car.
On my icon and my old 928 when I get a text message Cortana speaks up automatically. She asks if I want to read it or ignore it. If I have it read then she asks if I want to reply and so on.
Are there any other non windows phones that do this?
My iPhone 7 I have to activate Siri first.
I like the fact it is automatic, no touching or fumbling for the device.
This feature is a main reason why I stay with Windows mobile as I drive 70-80k miles a year.
My uncle claims to have this ability on his Note but I haven't had a chance to try it or check or even to find out which Note he has.
TIA
Paul

pocket pc had that same functionality and Symbian had that too.
but right now only wp support this natively.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs