ZenLockScreen - testing the application

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This app looks useful and interesting. Good luck with your app, and please feel free to visit the other forums and to interact with our members.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Looks really good to me. I wish I could have kept it on longer but the only thing that seems to be able to update my lock screen is Bing. But the app has a lot of what I would want to see in a lock screen. I don't recall seeing any notification at the bottom of my lock screen. Is that part of it?

cs_consult

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Looks really good to me. I wish I could have kept it on longer but the only thing that seems to be able to update my lock screen is Bing. But the app has a lot of what I would want to see in a lock screen. I don't recall seeing any notification at the bottom of my lock screen. Is that part of it?

Thanks for your answer! To the lock screen is displayed notification, you must perform the following steps: settings.png

Jason Drum

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Seems good and useful for the right person. I prefer family pictures, but this is pretty cool, especially the quotes. One suggestion would be to somehow write the code differently so that the quotes can still be there without having zen lock screen set as the detailed notification app and the background. It would be nice to see the pictures and the quote, but still have something like the calendar as the detailed notification app. I have no idea if that's even possible, though. I know nothing about developing apps.

cs_consult

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Seems good and useful for the right person. I prefer family pictures, but this is pretty cool, especially the quotes. One suggestion would be to somehow write the code differently so that the quotes can still be there without having zen lock screen set as the detailed notification app and the background. It would be nice to see the pictures and the quote, but still have something like the calendar as the detailed notification app. I have no idea if that's even possible, though. I know nothing about developing apps.

Thanks for your answer! To lock screen display your photos (but remained on the screen quotations from the application Zenlockscreen), you must specify the following settings: setting_my_photo.png
Calendar and quotes from our application cannot be simultaneously displayed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss