spb mobile ?

bryonp

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
i was gonna buy it but i was reading that it wasnt fully compatible with tp2 and alot of people were having bad issues with battery life i really want to buy it but $30 is a lot to spend just to have alot of problems any insight would be great im running vzw tp2 stock rom thanks for the help.

Tim Ferrill

Feb 11, 2008
Visit site
I would say run the trial version for a while and see what happens. SPB also has a 30-day, no questions asked return policy.

For what it's worth, it seems to be working ok on my AT&T Tilt 2.

bryonp

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
George, do think it is worth it im just geeting bored with the phone and it looks like the stuff with 3.5 is endless or is it overwhelming just scared to use it ive seen some pretty good complaints in the spb forum board mostly about the battery life they were saying they have no apps running but the phone would drain super fast so idk what to do.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Mobile Shell is highly customizable and for some, that can be overwhelming. You not only have all the widgets to choose from but also different styles/sizes of widgets. Then there's the different backgrounds for the Lifestyle pages, colors for the Professional pages, and the layouts of the contact pages. You can spend hours re-arranging widgets and still find room to tinker with the appearance.

With regards to the power issues, I haven't experienced any power drains in using Mobile Shell. I've had the new 3.5.1 Beta running on the Tilt2 most of the day and haven't seen any increase in power loss so far.

Is it worth it? The best way to find out is to download the trial version and see for yourself. You can get it directly from SPB or over at the WMExperts Software Store.

R32_Rocky

Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Do you have a link for the Beta? I looked on the SPB website and could not find it mentioned anywhere that I could see. thanks!

And fwiw, I really love this shell of theirs! Bought it just about the same day I got my VZW TP2 and been using it ever since. But I must admit, I like the TF3D as well. What I have found, especially when in E-Mail, is that both have some part I love, as well as both have something missing that I need. So for now, each still lacks just enough that I have to switch between both.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes