Looking for a car charger for my Sprint HTC TP 2. I saw THISone but one of the user reviews seems to indicate that it did not work with the TP 2.

Thanks!
    04-23-2010 07:44 PM
    The one I use is an iGo from Radio Shack just get it with the standerd mini USB adapter it works great
    scormodo#WP likes this.
    04-23-2010 08:00 PM
    Thanks.. I ended up going with THIS ONE.
    04-23-2010 11:51 PM
    Boxwave has a huge assortment of stuff for just about any device. I use their mutli adapter. It is a car/wall/airplane(with adapter) charger. Well, it won't charge the battery of your airplane but if you are in the right seat you can keep a charge going while flying. I use the cable that came with my TP2. It also charges my IPod Touch. Nice to have one charger for all. I've been using it for years with no problems. If you travel a lot, this may be somewthing to look into. http://www.boxwave.com
    scormodo#WP likes this.
    04-25-2010 02:49 PM
    find yourself a usb car adapter, then anyone of the usb tools you have can be charged with only a matching cable (like the one you sync with). I had one that came with my bluetooth handsfree, I got a cable for each of my devices. Priceless!
    04-25-2010 06:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD