12 reasons why the Touch Pro WHOOPS the iphone!

jamespaulritter

Mar 14, 2005
www.yahoo.com
Fuze:
1) A higher resolution screen than the iphone.

2) Can do true full multitasking unlike the iphone.

3) The rate plan with the Fuze will be cheaper than the iphone.

4) It has a user replaceable battery unlike the iphone.

5) You can adjust the accelerometer unlike the iphone.

6) It has A2DP for bluetooth stereo unlike the iphone.

7) Has full office software unlike the iphone.

8) It has FM radio (has to be enabled with .cab)

9) And there is the old beaten to death issues of,,,,, well,,,, it has cut&paste, spell check, picture mail and video capture.

10) It reads memory cards up to 32 GB so it can actually have more memory than an iphone.

11) The fuze has a higher resolution camera than the iphone.

12) The Fuze offers flash support with its default web browser-->Opera 9.5

skfny

Nov 1, 2002
Visit site
I read in one of these forums that the Fuze has the Youtube exe in the Windows directory, but that AT&T removed the shortcut in the Programs directory.

Enyahs_Shayne09#WN

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
iPhone users think they are the hot stuff but the iphone lacks in so many features....
well i cant wait to sport my fuze!
gotta make that $$$ so i can go pick me one up!

skfny

Nov 1, 2002
Visit site
The iPhone is the product of the best marketing campaign ever created for a mobile device and its perception as the successor to the iPod. Beyond that, it's a two-handed single-tasking OS (think Tungsten X) that will have tremendous success because of the developer partnerships Apple has secured based on its momentum.

Darth Pooh#WP

Aug 10, 2003
Visit site
The iPhone is the product of the best marketing campaign ever created for a mobile device and its perception as the successor to the iPod. Beyond that, it's a two-handed single-tasking OS (think Tungsten X) that will have tremendous success because of the developer partnerships Apple has secured based on its momentum.

SLOW CLAP... well put skfny, I don't dislike Apple in the least... nor do I snub people for owning an iphone. But that is a perfect explanation in a nice little package.

NoNoiPhone4me

Jan 30, 2005
Visit site
AT&T MediaNet vs. PDA Personal

I use the 15 dollar a month unlimited data plan :D ;) :eek:

I am about to switch to the AT&T, coming from Sprint. What is the difference between AT&T's MediaNet plan and their PDA Personal plan?

And please don't say "about $15.00 a month." :D

But seriously, from everything I can see, the MediaNet plan offers everything the PDA Personal plan does at half the price. Am I missing or overlooking something?

And perhaps most importantly, can I use the MediaNet plan with the Fuze?

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
I am about to switch to the AT&T, coming from Sprint. What is the difference between AT&T's MediaNet plan and their PDA Personal plan?

And please don't say "about $15.00 a month." :D

But that's the best answer!
I've yet to see any difference between the two plans. I was on the MediaNet Unlimited plan for two years and got screwed when I bought the Epix to test.

The Customer Rep saw the MediaNet plan and boosted me to the PDA plan. I was going to change back online when I got home but AT&T has really cracked down on the plans that I don't have any data plans other than the PDA available. I think they are tying it into the SIM card identifiers.

AT&T's party line is that they can't guarantee you that the MediaNet plan on a WM Device will work properly. Yet, I've run the Treo Pro, Treo 750, Treo 680, Samsung BlackJack II, and Motorola Q9h with no problems on the MediaNet plan.

I wish they'd cut the difference and have a unlimited data plan for everyone that ran $20 a month.

Enyahs_Shayne09#WN

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Welp,,, ebay that BlackBerry your holding and your half way there :thumbsup: :)

i just sold my pearl!!
and now u want to me give up my curve...
ok thats were i draw the line literaly!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2