Any Verizon WP7 announced yet?

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Either way, they have until Nov. 27th before I'll (begrudgingly) ditch Big Red.

Don't be afraid, come over to the dark side (we have cookies!) and let yourself be assimilated by the Death Star. One of us, one of us, one of us...... :p

But seriously, I just saw you're in Texas as well and my ATT service here is pretty darn good. That's saying something seeing as I live in a pretty out of the way area.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Don't be afraid, come over to the dark side (we have cookies!) and let yourself be assimilated by the Death Star. One of us, one of us, one of us...... :p

But seriously, I just saw you're in Texas as well and my ATT service here is pretty darn good. That's saying something seeing as I live in a pretty out of the way area.

I'm almost certain that I'm going to switch to AT&T as soon as my contract is up. Hopefully the Focus S/Titan (I still can't decide!) will be out by then (since the S has already been through the FCC). I'd love to stay with Verizon, as they are the only ones that'll reach out at my parents' house, however AT&T works just about everywhere else that I travel. I'm definitely getting a Windows Phone, though, and I'm not settling for the Trophy.

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I think the Trophy does not get as much love as it should though... I think the screen is a tad small and no front facing camera. Also maybe the name just doesnt sell it. The fact is though the upcoming HTC Radar, is not much better than the trophy if at all. The trophy is not a bad choice for people on verizon at all. I think we all just know its been out since march and feel like its out dated now. None the less, from what I have seen on youtube, it is a very good phone.

Bballbenb

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
PS. It actually has a bigger touch screen that the iPhone. I think the live tiles dont take up the whole screen so it makes it look a little smaller, but none the less the screen is not small by any means...

iPhone = 4.5” (h) x 2.3” (w) x .37"

HTC Trophy= 4.67" x 2.42" x 0.47"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon