Few Leaks b4 MWC

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm also sad with the whole Nokia making a Symbian devices that's more high end than the 900.

Well, we will know this Monday if Windows Phone is death or not.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
For me the news about the Nokia devices id x very good nerws and hopefully we will hear a definite date for the ATT 900 and with the Euriopean version announcement that will be a big deal and seller quickly for WP and get the buzz built up even more. Roll Nokia Roll!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Ahem...

Just leaving this here.

attachment.php

:)

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Meh, we knew Windows Phone 8 will support SD cards already and the Focus is an outdated phone anyway. That link did nothing for me, except make me angry. I feel like we will see nothing new.

I'm telling you, if Windows Phone 8 doesn't blow my mind, I'm going apple >=(

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I see BenthePCGuy's tweets as some sort of indirect confirmation that we can expect the deeper functionality of WP8/Apollo to make its with into 1st Gen devices. That was something that people felt unsure about before.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
well im hopping thats what its all about!!!

honestly all the sing point to WP7(first gen ) upgrading to WP8... im seriously not worried... sure no one officially said it would be....

but just listening to interviews with Balmer and Nokia's CEO and ALL the rumors saying mango apps will work on WP8 and vice versa...... 95% sure will be fine. :cool:

thepickupbear

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
WPCentral is teasing that we'll get to see a new, not officially announced device tomorrow...wondering if they got the Nokia 610 early? Or is there another phone rumored to be out we haven't seen yet?

Since the Lumia 900 is already announced, I don't care that much.... ;)

sentimentGX4

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Well I'm also sad with the whole Nokia making a Symbian devices that's more high end than the 900.

Well, we will know this Monday if Windows Phone is death or not.
First, Windows Phone isn't going anywhere. Microsoft absolutely cannot lose the smartphone game especially with the likes of desktop Ubuntu getting into Android.

Second, I don't think many individuals are excited about the N8 successor and the best hardware can't be expected on Windows Phone when it frequently isn't supported. I'm more irked that we're stuck on 1.4 GHz processors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes