Lumia 1525 - Interested?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
So, who's interested in a Lumia 1525? Same size, updates to camera, processor, graphics, RAM, rumours of September release and some murmurs about Solar power. Take these rumours are just that.

Anyone got their eye on this?

Last edited:

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Charged by solar power? this must be the first phone to do this-once again nokia did it first (first colour display phone,first phone with a camera 41MP etc)
this could be really cool,because if i had a phone with such feature i would never use a charger lol...

Mr. MacPhisto

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
There was a report early last year that they had swung a deal with a solar company to look into building photovoltaics into the screens of phones, but could do it in such a way that the user wouldn't notice. It couldn't provide enough energy to allow it to be fully powered by solar, but it could lengthen usage. If it's coupled with a 3400 mAH battery, as rumored, then the phone could last a very long time.

Recent reports have indicated it may come out in March with a 25-30MP camera, higher res display, Snapdragon 805, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and MicroSD. That'd be a pretty killer phone. I'd guess that it would be a 8.1 launch phone. I have a feeling we will get several new phones of Microsoft (Nokia), HTC, and Samsung with a surprise or two thrown in when 8.1 launches - but that's just a guess.

hyperthermia

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Im not sure but i think solar charging doesnt depend on the heat of the sun bu on the waves something that it emits. So it might just need light but not the heat from the sun.

hyperthermia

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
If this phone is for real (25-30MP camera, higher res display, Snapdragon 805, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and MicroSD), my 1520 might feel some envy. Make it water proof also and put all those specs with a 41MP pureview camera running wp 8.1 then no other flagship phone can match this fr nokia.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I doubt your mates will be able to understand calls you make under water. Anyway, didn't I read that the latest version of IOS makes the iPhone waterproof? :)~

Rawliglat x

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm totally interested!!! Been waiting for its announcement since forever.
Its the only thing between me and L1525.

Water resistant? Pffft! I don't care for that. Cant remember when last I need to take my phone for a bath or swim.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes