wifi problem

mrcosmo

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

i have a strange problem, i installed the new windows 10 preview build and everyting works fine except the wifi.
the wifi will connect to my wifi network at work but i cant seem 2 connect it to my home network.
anyone knows what the problem could be?
only difference is the ssid is secret at home but this cant be an issue becuase windows 8 laptop is working fine.

anyone who can help me with it?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Did you already try to uninstall your home wifi network on your phone and reinstall it.?
Did you already try to unhide your SSID and see if this indeed is not the problem? (w10 is a preview and not a complete OS)
Did you already try to reset your home router?

ItsIllak

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I've installed the preview and I'm also having Wifi problems. In my case, it connects fine at home but simply won't connect to my work Wifi. I know very ilttle about the differences but work is using the PEAP protocol...

Sadly I work for a mega-corporation that don't support Windows Phone and so don't really care!

webhostau

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
The windows10 shouldn't have anything to do with your router. Have you shut down both the computer and router and start it up again ? Who is your service provider ? * sorry cant be too much more help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon