Windows Phone 10: Welcome to the Future (Concept)

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I think this is dope but I think the settings could be merged even more by doing things such as making all the display options be shown under one thing instead of just dividing them into more sub menus.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Actually guys, there is a choice to pic, black, white, semi opaque or accent themes with transparency so it's not really that bad. But I don't think many people are fans of the wireframe look

alex athanasopoulos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
The think that strikes me the most with this conceapt is the "new modern language", i prefer the existing one. Also i have to agree with the above it has some nice elements, but overall it reminds me somehow a rip off of adroid lolipop. Hate the hamburger button.

W10 for phones (or whatever) would be great if we could still keep the existing startscreen but with the ability to change to a newer form similar to w8.10. And use pivots, panels and maybe more pastel, calm, dark colors.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
The think that strikes me the most with this conceapt is the "new modern language", i prefer the existing one. Also i have to agree with the above it has some nice elements, but overall it reminds me somehow a rip off of adroid lolipop. Hate the hamburger button.

W10 for phones (or whatever) would be great if we could still keep the existing startscreen but with the ability to change to a newer form similar to w8.10. And use pivots, panels and maybe more pastel, calm, dark colors.

unfortunately for you. I think we reached a point. where the modern UI needs a refresh. it's been the same language for 4 years. Windows Phone 10.PNG

The non transparent one is more suited towards the new design language

Also what's the point of having options on a design language. If Microsoft did what you asked. It's going to cause inconsistency

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I think if Microsoft was to allow this kind of theming on the phone, I could see someone picking this up for Windows X. I've seen some themes on android launchers that would never get near my phone but people review and approve. This one concept isn't something I would use, but if they allowed theaming, it would find an audience.

anders_aero

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Nice work man... But Actually Microsoft must let the developers make start screens themes instead of just 1-2 factory themes!! and i like to see more than 1 start screen with swipe left or right support (let people choose 1 or more start screen)...let the people be free instead of lock them into factory themed... this will not affect security issues...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon