Why don't I have a caller id option since upgraded to Windows10 phone preview?

Fyoro

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
No Show caller id option since upgraded to windows10 phone preview

Can't figure out how to get my caller id to show for outgoing calls so it is just showing as restricted and most of my calls are going unanswered. Didn't know if I could get any help from store since still in beta and they don't have platform, but was wondering if any way to fix it. Can't find anything under settings closest I got was in Extras>Network+ to adjust call waiting/forwarding, would appreciate any help.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: No Show caller id option since upgraded to windows10 phone preview

Can't figure out how to get my caller id to show for outgoing calls so it is just showing as restricted and most of my calls are going unanswered. Didn't know if I could get any help from store since still in beta and they don't have platform, but was wondering if any way to fix it. Can't find anything under settings closest I got was in Extras>Network+ to adjust call waiting/forwarding, would appreciate any help.

Maybe a hard reset will fix it otherwise you have to wait till an update fixes this.
Did you also feedback this to Microsoft? (insider)

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

Open your phone tile, press the three ??? settings and the option should be there. Well it is there on my phone

Fyoro

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site

Thanks Truplaya that is where it was, it was set to my contacts but even they were getting my calls as restricted but when I set to everyone that fixed it.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

Thanks Truplaya that is where it was, it was set to my contacts but even they were getting my calls as restricted but when I set to everyone that fixed it.

You're welcome and glad I could help :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss