windows 10 on lumia 822 hell lotta issues

Pushpinder singh

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
i had no network(no settings in airplane mode also to toggel it.) when i first installed windows 10 on my phone, then tried the hard reset(settings>>about>>reset your device) so now after the reset i have my network back (i can take calls) but just a blank screen with a network sign and battery sign and nothing else! i can use the lock unlock to lock/unlock my phone but cannot do anything else! can i do anything else to get the OS to run? i cannot revert back to 8.1 because my usb port on mobile is broken and i use wireless charging to charge it.
will this issue be automatically fixed when next update is available for download?
Aaahhh sad day for me! no phone to use :cry:

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So you installed a preview system onto your only device knowing that you have no way of going back to Windows Phone 8.1?

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I would have made sure your USB port was working before going down this route. Unfortunately without access to USB your phone is for all intents and purposes... Bricked. You'll have to go to a Nokia/Microsoft Store and pay to get the USB port fixed. There's no other solution as from what I can tell, you're not even going to be able to get to the next version of the preview even if it does fix the issue.

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Shocker...

Seriously, why would you install the tech preview on your only phone? It is alpha software, which is not suitable as a replacement for WP8.1 yet.

The 'Windows Insider' app is full of warnings that are there to dissuade normal users from installing the preview. Maybe try reading them in the future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar