How to enable cortana on wind10 mobile

srinivas pilli

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Im from india i cant enable cortana on my windows 10 mobile i tried location chenges to us but no use. I had a hard rset before i installed w10 mobile i cant install additional languages like us english i.m lumia 820

srinivas pilli

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
How to enable cortana wind 10 mbile

I cant install additional language an im frm india lumia 820 i had a hard rset before wind 10 now i cant enable cortana

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Threads merged... I combined them here in Windows 10 Mobile forum as the most appropriate area.

As per Harrie-S advice, please refrain from creating multiple threads on the same issue. It actually keeps you from getting the best help as answers get scattered and it is difficult for others to track all solutions attempted. You work against yourself by fragmenting the conversation.

Also, as per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/292973-who-should-post-ask-question-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device. Cortana is nice and useful, but is not immediately necessary for your device to work on a basic level.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
You need to have the keyboard set to us.

I can't download new languages either...stuck on "preparing download"

Will just have to wait for new build to release...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon