Android and iOs users where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad karaki

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Obviously MS has been copying feature from those platform to make w10m more familiar and effective but with the release of the build 10240 to the emulator it seems like they are just focusing on bugs fixing and UI polish while I think the OS still lack a lot of feature specially the ones to be copied from those platform so I suggest to mention the feature you wanted available here and add them to the windows feedback app to get up voted because obviously the app is a total mess i can see like 25 post on the same subject following each other or sometime a post asking for a feature already added someone still reporting it

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
This is like the third or fourth thread of this type I've seen in the last few days. If you want something added, put in the Insider App. That's what it's there for.

Check for other threads before posting a new one.

Not sure what your thread title has to do with your comment. If you're suggesting people who may use iOS or Android comment on missing features I'm sure these have been considered. Just because you're not seeing them yet doesn't mean they're not being done. Also, who says that those features are the best way to do something?

Also, I wouldn't suggest that the latest builds are on par with what's being done on the OS. The builds are probably a bit behind the actual code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb