I've got a Lumia 1020 with Windows 10 insider preview installed. A few weeks ago my Twitter app refused to update so I uninstalled it and tried again. It then refused to work so I uninstalled it and installed Peregrine app instead.
    This morning my Facebook app refuses to work. It opens, then goes straight back to the start screen. I uninstalled it, but now can't reinstall the app because the store still says that it is installed. I now have the Facebook app header on my app list and a weird but useless tile on my start screen that just says I have one update. I can't uninstall the app again and I can't install it.
    I've tried a soft reset 3 times and switched it off and on 3 times, but still no change. I've tried checking for updates in the store but nothing is found.

Is anybody else having this issue?

Thank you
    11-26-2015 08:56 AM
    Have you try unpinning from the Start screen....
    11-26-2015 06:55 PM
    I've got a Lumia 1020 with Windows 10 insider preview installed. A few weeks ago my Twitter app refused to update so I uninstalled it and tried again. It then refused to work so I uninstalled it and installed Peregrine app instead.
    This morning my Facebook app refuses to work. It opens, then goes straight back to the start screen. I uninstalled it, but now can't reinstall the app because the store still says that it is installed. I now have the Facebook app header on my app list and a weird but useless tile on my start screen that just says I have one update. I can't uninstall the app again and I can't install it.
    I've tried a soft reset 3 times and switched it off and on 3 times, but still no change. I've tried checking for updates in the store but nothing is found.

Is anybody else having this issue?

Thank you
    Install Facebook Beta
    11-27-2015 04:19 AM
    Facebook is crashing on start up on my tablet, not sure why, assume an update will fix this at some point.
    11-27-2015 04:37 AM
    Where can I install Facebook Beta from? It doesn't show up in the store. My Facebook seems to have fixed itself overnight. I managed to reinstall it. Sometimes these problems go away after the phone has had a sleep!
    11-27-2015 09:09 AM
    Where can I install Facebook Beta from? It doesn't show up in the store. My Facebook seems to have fixed itself overnight. I managed to reinstall it. Sometimes these problems go away after the phone has had a sleep!
    Facebook Beta | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)
    11-27-2015 09:12 AM
    For some reason I can't download from that link. I'll keep trying. It gets to the stage with the "get this app" button, but it won't work.
    11-27-2015 09:26 AM
    Ah, it might be working now. Had to copy the URL and email to my phone.
    11-27-2015 09:32 AM