Irritating whatsapp message - how to get rid of it for good

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I like using whatsapp, just like a good number of you, and I have these messages I just don't want to see

Whenever I open whatsapp, I get this message:

Warning
Your device is running in Battery Saver mode. You will not receive WhatsApp message notifications when Battery Saver is on.
Please turn off Battery Saver.

Dismiss Settings

Whenever I exit whatsapp, the same message comes again

I am on battery saver mode and I want to stay that way. How do I stop these messages permanently while staying on battery saver mode?

Erik Latranyi

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I like using whatsapp, just like a good number of you, and I have these messages I just don't want to see

Whenever I open whatsapp, I get this message:

Warning
Your device is running in Battery Saver mode. You will not receive WhatsApp message notifications when Battery Saver is on.
Please turn off Battery Saver.

Dismiss Settings

Whenever I exit whatsapp, the same message comes again

I am on battery saver mode and I want to stay that way. How do I stop these messages permanently while staying on battery saver mode?

Lumia 1520 AT&T (unlocked) 10586.29

I did not have this problem with WhatsApp, but did get an update to WhatsApp today. I am not sure what they fixed, but you may want to go to the Store and check for updates.

rayf888

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Apparently WhatsApp doesn't like battery saver, it just keep complaining until you give up on battery saving...

It's kind of understandable as it will block all notifications thus you won't be getting any "NEW" messages.... They just try to protect themselves from the (bigger crowd of) angry users....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes