W10M Insider Preview 14267 (Redstone branch - for devices released with W10M)

Johnny Loo

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone has the problem with 14267? My 950XL is locking up every day. The only way I could get it back to work is to remove the battery. It is getting very annoying. Anyway I can go back to the last build?

Changaizee

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
where is the screenshot, i checked one post on some website about hacking the build on any lumia device.

NEVERMIND sawi it, how is the performance, anything broken?

BigwaveMx

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
After my phone was updated, Here Drive+ can't find any route to any place. I just uninstall and reinstall the app also the maps files but it doesn't worked.

GF Wong

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Aside from MS Health no longer working, I've experienced the 'camera black out for a second when launching' issue and I've also experienced the Glance screen won't wake up issue.

To resolve MS Health, go to Settings>Privacy>Motion and turn off motion data. Restart. Go to MS Health hamburger menu>My Phone and enable motion settings. That should make the app usable again.

seldzar

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
To resolve MS Health, go to Settings>Privacy>Motion and turn off motion data. Restart. Go to MS Health hamburger menu>My Phone and enable motion settings. That should make the app usable again.

Welp that fixed it. iI doesn't seem to have saved any data for the last 3 days but oh well, it no longer gives an error. Thanks!

Disinto

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
That's it, reflashed my 950 Dual SIM back to .107 and restored the backup. No more Redstone ****e for me for now. The most annoying thing when restoring is to log-in again in nearly every single app (and reconfigure 2-factor auth for all my accounts...)

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Redstone been good so far. Cortana still often times does not respond. Also need to start her up manually before Hey Cortana will respond. App crashing, but could be the app itself. No way to tell. Need Edge addons for adblock. Hosts file edit also.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone has the problem with 14267? My 950XL is locking up every day. The only way I could get it back to work is to remove the battery. It is getting very annoying. Anyway I can go back to the last build?

You don't need to remove the battery , it exists soft reset for forcing reboot as pc: hold down vol down + power for 10 / 15 secs till sceen goes black; then left keys, your phone vibrates and will reboot

Athanville

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
well dont bother the device unless you want to brick it. I was updating my 640XL on a previous build, i was stuck at 63% of step 18of 23 for almost 2 hours, finally it finished, so do not bother the device unless it shows an error message.

StephenWagner7

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
w00t,

Texting from desktop to phone just started working :)

(Again I know it never stopped working for some of you, but there was an issue based on either dualsim/firmware/region)

abogdan

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
After my phone was updated, Here Drive+ can't find any route to any place. I just uninstall and reinstall the app also the maps files but it doesn't worked.

Same problem to my L950 with fw 38.
After I set a destination and the route is made when I press Drive To I get this message:
cSWDpsw.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes