People app in build 14332. What's New Facebook feed not working.

HPDeskjet

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Since updating to build 14332 Facebook is no longer being shown under What's New in the people app. It was working fine in the previous Insider build. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? I have not altered any settings on my Lumia 930, so it's a mystery to me as to why What's New is longer showing my Facebook feed.

On my 2nd 'phone, which runs on build 10586.164, my Facebook feed is being shown as it should.

HPDeskjet

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
It must have something to do with the new Insider build. I'll need to use the Win 10 Mob. Facebook app. The What's New Facebook feed in the People app is rather handt though. Hopefully, they'll bring a fix out for this soon.

I've checked my settings on both my Lumia 925 and 930 and both have identical settings (background apps, system, etc.) and the same is the case for my People app settings in the People app. As my Facebook feed works fine in the People App > What's New on my
Lumia 925, I can only assume that this is a new bug.

HPDeskjet

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
This problem has been fixed with the Facebook app update which was brought out today. The Facebook feed in the People apps 'What's New' feature in now working in build 14332.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes