Microsoft STOP PLEASE These Mobile builds as of 14385 are getting WORSE OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I have 14393.0 (latest Fast build) on my Lumia 1520, breathes new life into the phone.
Works very well, I can honestly say, NOTHING is broken (other than Battery tile does NOT display battery level, tap twice in Outlook mail to SELECT ALL)

With 14390, I had issues, which caused me to Hard Reset my phone - after that it worked very well.

I'm convinced that fiddling with the phone while restoring can cause issues, thus I waited.
Perhaps a Hard Reset ... or we're looking at a PEBCAK error.

Last edited:

anon(9668900)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
14393 hasn't stuttered since install for me. I quite like it. (Except there was this period where app notifications were not showing up unless the app was opened... a restart fixed that).

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
14393 hasn't stuttered since install for me. I quite like it. (Except there was this period where app notifications were not showing up unless the app was opened... a restart fixed that).

I always do a Soft Reset after major changes to flush the system ...

Though on my Lumia 1520, there are 2 methods I can use:
- Hold POWER & Volume DOWN until vibration
- Hold POWER until vibration
I wonder if there is any difference between the two methods, both cause a restart without loss of data.

Last edited:

Christian Matthew

May 14, 2013
Visit site
You can't hard reset and to right back to an insider buiid. Would that it were so simple

I always do a Soft Reset after major changes to flush the system ...

Though on my Lumia 1520, there are 2 methods I can use:
- Hold POWER & Volume DOWN until vibration
- Hold POWER until vibration
I wonder if there is any difference between the two methods, both cause a restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2