Share your W10M Start Screens and Backgrounds!

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Let me share my start screen as well. :)
o6cQzLA.jpg

qMwwMEI.png

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Which are apps are those that you have for playing Sega games, etc? Or did you change those tiles by yourself?

I have 4 emulators, SNES, GBC, GBA and PS1. If you want to play Sega games, there's a free app in the store called ''Universal Emulator'' which can play Sega Genesis and also NES, SNES, GBC and GBA.

(There's also some apps for other Sega consoles, they cost money though)

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Thanks. I personally use Smstalgia, but I didn't notice there are more developers who made apps like that, plus that there is a universal app as well. How cool would be to play an old Sega game on HoloLens. :)

marpamcy

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
Very clever idea originally posted by ODwyerPW.

Here is my start screen. Each one of the folders unveil a different start screen.

Edit:
I am using this start screen for two weeks now and i find it very easy to navigate my tiles.
I have them separated in three categories and each one of the folders give me a new start screen.
Its like having three start screens in one and navigate easily just by touching one of the folders.
I have more than thirty tiles and having them all in one start menu was very messy and confusing. Now its all tidy up.
And you can use any wallpaper you like, no restrictions. I currently have a photo of my son and his face is not hiding behind tiles.

wp_ss_20161009_0003.jpg

wp_ss_20161010_0005.jpg wp_ss_20161010_0008.jpg

Last edited:

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
That's amazing! Maybe it could be even better if you put those large tiles in the bottom using the "empty tiles". There's an app for that. But in that case you would need ti have completely transparent tiles. Or another option could be adding a column of tiles in one corner, and to push down those three block with them.

Not sure actually if that could look better than what you have now actually...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa