The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    microsoft . com / en-us / store / top-free / apps / mobile

I don't see a search bar in the mobile or desktop stores (which allegedly were one store with 500K+ apps, that of course is a hype number, because actuallly the app situation for windows phone is still the same crap). So is this deliberately, to not be able to search for an exact app from the Web site (which is available to all people that are not even in the Windows app ecosystem and to not see how crappy it is, and then mocking like the iOS and Android users)? Also I can see, conveniently there is no "Uploaded/Last updated/Version" information in the details of an app.. well done, Microsoft! I see what you did there.
    Last edited by wcpusr; 10-09-2015 at 03:32 AM.
    10-09-2015 03:21 AM
    microsoft . com / en-us / store / top-free / apps / mobile

I don't see a search bar in the mobile or desktop stores (which allegedly were one store with 500K+ apps, that of course is a hype number, because actuallly the app situation for windows phone is still the same crap). So is this deliberately, to not be able to search for an exact app from the Web site (which is available to all people that are not even in the Windows app ecosystem and to not see how crappy it is, and then mocking like the iOS and Android users)? Also I can see, conveniently there is no "Uploaded/Last updated/Version" information in the details of an app.. well done, Microsoft! I see what you did there.
    The search button actually searches for apps too, not just Microsoft products. It's right there.
    10-09-2015 04:14 AM
    The search button actually searches for apps too, not just Microsoft products. It's right there.
    Ye and the placeholder says "Microsoft.com". Super user friendly.. And Im pretty sure it didnt look for apps a few weeks ago
    10-09-2015 05:23 AM
    Ye and the placeholder says "Microsoft.com". Super user friendly.. And Im pretty sure it didnt look for apps a few weeks ago
    What? It always searched for apps since the store since changed lol, I'm going to try send some feedback
    10-09-2015 08:11 AM