Recovery tool - Package not available for this device.?

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Recovery tool - "Package not available for this device."

So I installed insider preview on my 735 and ran into so many bugs I just want out. I downloaded the recovery tool and it keeps spitting out the message "package not available for this device." This is rather odd because I've used both together in the past with no issues. I contacted support and one guy basically me I'm S.O.L and to buy a new one. The other guy said it may be an issue with the build I'm running which is the latest and to wait for the next. I then asked him if there was even gunna be anymore builds until the official release and he said he had no idea so I'm stuck. Does anybody have any ideas because I'm not looking to buy another one because their software doesn't work?

Maniacal Gorilla

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same issue with my Nokia Lumia 830 and no one has been able to help. Even tried the Nokia retail package and nothing. Makes me think this is malware or something, Which would be strange since Microsoft endorses it. Techs have all been utterly useless....Will never use a windows 10 phone again. Or any windows phone.....Have windows 10 on my PC and it sucks also...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes