Uninstalling Core App, is it Possible?

Ivan Kim Reyes

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
I have a problem with my Music App and tried to seek help in this forum but never have I ever received help about it. Been struggling to update Groove Music but it keeps failing and gives me the same error each time. Can I uninstall the app instead and download it in the store? This is a core app were talking about. Thanks!

tuxedo323

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem with my Music App and tried to seek help in this forum but never have I ever received help about it. Been struggling to update Groove Music but it keeps failing and gives me the same error each time. Can I uninstall the app instead and download it in the store? This is a core app were talking about. Thanks!

What specific issues are you having? What device do you have?

Ivan Kim Reyes

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Im using Lumia 540 with WP10 build 10586. The problem I face since build 10581 is that, my groove music won't update and makes me unable to use my Music App. In the store, it says that it is installed yet it needs to be updated. I would love to update it but it keeps giving me error 80070057. Somebody once told me to connect to others' wifi connection, I did but still no good. I have asked about it a milliooooooon times but NO ONE GIVES ME A SOLUTION AND THAT'S VERY DEVASTATING. Ugh. So sad, makes me slowly dislike this forum. :eck:

BryceMD

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
The only solution will likely be a hard reset. Though, I find it hard to believe no one suggested that if you've asked this before.

Ivan Kim Reyes

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
No one man. No one. And tbh, I have thought about that before but I come to assume that there may be a simpler solution that won't be very time consuming.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos