auto photo upload

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
is it working for you? mine worked for a while after w10, but now I see it uploading old photos all the time and I see no option to stop that without disabling auto upload entirely, it indexes the entire phone memory instead of selected folders as the pc app does, I have to delete a bunch of photos I don't want on onedrive everyday, the onedrive app shows a non-ending list of camera uploads with errors and pending, nothing seems to working, "dismiss all errors" does nothing, selecting them and deleting does nothing, the app just keeps crashing and freezing if I stay a while on it, if I disable photo upload nothing happens either, it keeps uploading that queue

oh dear... what can we do to fix this? why is our god(Microsoft) so bad with us now? what have we done?

MP3Mike

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Go into OneDrive, tap hamburger, tap settings, tap about, tap reset, tap reset. That should clear out all of the errors, and start it out fresh. (It resolves problems for me, at least for a little bit.)

OneDrive support has told me a new version of the app is coming "soon" that is supposed to "permanently" fix some of the problems I have been reporting to them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99