with windows camera will the series 20 users get some features reserved for the newer models

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
i was wondering if with windows 10 the windows camera speed of release since i press the physical camera button will get speeded up in the series 20 of lumia , like the faster opening of Lumia camera 5 in the newer models?

also we will get some features like HDR and those stuffs or some of those in older lumias with windows 10 or we will get stuck in the same functions f the past? was wondering because want to renew my old lumia 820 to a newer one but was thinking if windows 10 will eliminate or kill to lumia camera v5 and having in the market older models cheaper than the newers ones with nice options, will worthwhile take the older model ad wait that windows 10 mobile do miracles in the camera aspect like speed up of release and some functions that "by hardware" according with microsoft can not implement?

i been watching an Lumia 925 and an Lumia 640XL LTE but just do not know if the 640 LTE with windows 10 and the 925 with 10 will get tied in the camera functions like the ones that only can get now with lumia camera 5 or is better move to an newer model

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Well I know its certainly speedier, I'm not sure about HDR/Rich Capture though.

UPDATE: OK I pulled out my 820 and I'm seeing the speed, the hold-camera-button setting and that's about it. There used to be a Digital Video Stabilization option but its currently MIA.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
you deciding between 925 and 640 XL? it depends, if you need that phone for a few months get the 640, if not, get the 925, Microsoft will obviously favor the 640 more in software even though the 925 is more capable, but in the end, the 925 was made to be the best in its time, its gonna be better overall, build quality and all that, also the camera should be capable of HDR and even 720p recording at 60fps but don't sit waiting for Microsoft to give you that... yea.. that's how they are

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786