Slowly uncoupling

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
I cancelled my groove music account last night - I hardly use the app these days, and am currently on a hiatus from windows mobile (hopefully they get it to a point where its stable enough to use on my 1520.3)

figured I would save myself $9.99 a month

The lack of apps is really killing this platform. It really does seem that MS has thrown in the consumer towel and is focusing on the corporate user, but I think they might have missed the boat on that too.

Windows 10 has also made my SP3 a 'test device' there are so many issues with it now that it almost seems I am doing QA for Microsoft on it.

8.1 on SP and Phone was so close to awesome too .. such a shame

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I cancelled my groove music account last night - I hardly use the app these days, and am currently on a hiatus from windows mobile (hopefully they get it to a point where its stable enough to use on my 1520.3)

figured I would save myself $9.99 a month

The lack of apps is really killing this platform. It really does seem that MS has thrown in the consumer towel and is focusing on the corporate user, but I think they might have missed the boat on that too.

Windows 10 has also made my SP3 a 'test device' there are so many issues with it now that it almost seems I am doing QA for Microsoft on it.

8.1 on SP and Phone was so close to awesome too .. such a shame

I'm also experiencing a lot of issues with my SP3 on W10. I did the upgrade from 8.1 and I'm thinking a clean install is in order. That may fix a few things.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes