Cant wait to try windows 10! :D

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
So guys i have had a look on line for a new phone and wanted a cheap device and i have gone with the Lumia 735 :) how does windows 10 run on this device any care to share there experience with windows 10 thanks :D cant wait!!

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Shouldn't you have asked this question before purchasing the handset? I don't have that model so can't help, but it does run fine on an old L925, and of course on the L930.

R3mis

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
I guess it depends on how are you planning to use the phone with the installed W10M.

If you are going to use it for work, then I am afraid it is not going to do much help. Email notifications don't work, even SMS notifications stopped working. W10M is j just too unreliable to be used as a work phone right now, at least on my Lumia 930.

Other than that, I believe the system is absolutely fine for light use (internet, YouTube videos, music, Facebook, games, etc.). Just don't expect it to be 100% perfect, it still has some flaws and bugs.

Captain_Eric

Dec 31, 2007
Visit site
Just to be certain: you know that Windows 10 Mobile is not released for that phone yet. You can get a pre-release test version, but expect bugs like R3mis mentioned. The "production" build will be finished in "early 2016," most recently thought to be February.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Cant wait thanks guys and yeah i know windows 10 ain't available but I'm deffo up for beta testing if not ill roll back to original firmware :)

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
The notification issues can likely be resolved if you find you have them. On the latest build, it was ok for me, but on the previous one I had to go in and manually allow some apps for notifications to work, which would have been fine, except one of the apps was the Outlook email app which you would have thought would automatically be configured to allow notifications, but hey. No such problems on the latest build though, installed it, did hard reset, all good. Some minor issues/annoyances, but it's perfectly fine for daily use, it won't stop working or fail.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes