Hotspot Issues with Latest Build

FiveHorizons88

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I've noticed that the past few Windows 10 builds I have been having hotspot issues. It is driving me insane because I do rely on my Hotspot fairly often for work purposes. I cannot pinpoint the issue - for example, while i'm at work I can connect to my laptop using my hotspot without any issues..however, when I get home and I try to connect using that same exact laptop, it refuses to establish any hotspot connection. I may get a connection for 30 seconds and then it drops. I'm thinking about going back to 8.1 or even having to go to Android or Apple...Anyone else having similar issues? Please help if you can!!

thanks!

glossallalia

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed that the past few Windows 10 builds I have been having hotspot issues. It is driving me insane because I do rely on my Hotspot fairly often for work purposes. I cannot pinpoint the issue - for example, while i'm at work I can connect to my laptop using my hotspot without any issues..however, when I get home and I try to connect using that same exact laptop, it refuses to establish any hotspot connection. I may get a connection for 30 seconds and then it drops. I'm thinking about going back to 8.1 or even having to go to Android or Apple...Anyone else having similar issues? Please help if you can!!

thanks!

And that is the reason I moved over to iOS iPhone 6. The never ending Hotspot issue was the last straw in a series of other issues I was frustrated with my lumia 635.

FiveHorizons88

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I don't blame you, I'm almost about to make the switch. Everything else has been fine so far but the Hotspot issue just makes no sense to me and is extremely frustrating. Thanks for your response!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes