Phone not detected by Usb

saurabh7890

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
After upgrading my Lumia 532 to Windows 10 mobile it is not detected by Windows 7 by connecting through USB cable.

It says drivers are not installed. By troubleshoot it tries to download via Windows update but says drivers are not available for this device.

It was detected when I was on build.29 but after getting the build.107 it is not detected.

Any solution ?

Last edited:

dxdy

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
first: did you installed Windows Device Recovery Tool? (because drivers)

second: go to Control Panel - Hardware - Devices and printers. right click on Windows Phone and select Troubleshot . follow instructions. if this not help right click and remove. restart and reconnect phone

saurabh7890

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
first: did you installed Windows Device Recovery Tool? (because drivers)

second: go to Control Panel - Hardware - Devices and printers. right click on Windows Phone and select Troubleshot . follow instructions. if this not help right click and remove. restart and reconnect phone

First: Yes but it does not detect my phone

Second: Tried but again connect after restarting PC it again tries to install drivers and fails.

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Disable driver signing? It could be that due to the latest updates and the dropped support of 7, the drivers that are "signed" may not be seen as being "signed" by Microsoft due to the age of the system. Google how to do it, I, nor the forums, take responsibility for any damage done to the system if the solutions available aren't followed properly.

dxdy

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Is not problem in drivers. Windows PC not complete configuration when you connect phone. You must try and try and try step 2. I was similar problem with Lumia 640 lte with insider w10m connecting to win10pro PC. Problem solved when connected Lumia 950 xl to PC and since then no problems with connecting 640

nanogog

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
OK - this sounds stupid but it worked for me. Try pushing the end of the your usb cable tightly into phone and holding it there...it seems a snug fit helps!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softradix