Bluetooth hands free on WP 10 doesn't work anymore, buggy

RealBboy360

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I've heard the same from other people. Ever since I got my 950XL from my old wp8 1020, the hands free car bluetooth doesn't work good:.

It will tell me, "You have a message from ... read it or ignore it."
Now it never does anything what every I say. Will keep asking me like 10 times.

It's brutal. With WP8 same car, it worked great. I really don't think anyone cares because this issue hasn't been fixed with updates

dxdy

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
work fine in my Opel car... previously used Lumia 920, 640 and now 950 XL... dont have any problems. car Info-center read contacts and other data without problems.

Mark F24

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
I've heard the same from other people. Ever since I got my 950XL from my old wp8 1020, the hands free car bluetooth doesn't work good:.

It will tell me, "You have a message from ... read it or ignore it."
Now it never does anything what every I say. Will keep asking me like 10 times.

It's brutal. With WP8 same car, it worked great. I really don't think anyone cares because this issue hasn't been fixed with updates

I'm with you on this, bluetooth headset or GM vehicle, Lumia 635, 1020, or HTC One M8. NO build has worked like W8.1M, there was one thing I noticed, now Cortana will play artists when told to "play ......" at least one thing has improved.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Try a soft reset (volume down + power untold it turns off) when my 950 stops responding at "read it or ignore", the soft reset fixes it (albeit temporarily) I'm hoping today's new update fixes the issue.

RealBboy360

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Got a new 2016 lexus, my phone doesn't see the bluetooth signal :eck: Dealer was trying it. They also don't make the lexus app for the windows phone. I'm very close to getting a galaxy now.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
S6 didn't do hands free worth a crap in my car or my wife's. It would read out the last message, but to reply, I had to hit buttons to select from a hand full of canned responses. You could maybe use google now, after backing out of the canned responses.

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
With the 950XL in my CX5 it still reads texts over bluetooth, but to my chagrin it uses the Voice Call profile, which interrupts music playback, has bad audio quality, and takes long to activate and deactivate, like entire seconds ffs! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon