What are your plans after w10m rollout?

AnkitGondalia

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
So MS messed up w10m rollout by not supporting the old phones.. What are you going to do no?
1. staying with your current phone with preview build on.
2. Buying a new WP for further official w10 updates/RS updates.
3. Switching to android/ios.
& what do you think? Why did MS at the end announced for not supporting old device for official w10?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I'll hold on to my 925 and 1020 I don't need W10 for them to function as phones/cameras.

My Fierce XL runs OK on 10 although it's a disappointment.
It's going back to Alcatel for repairs anyway then I'll dump it.

The wife could care less about any update for her T-Mobile L640 so that's no big deal there.

I've always thought MS would eventually drop the no update bomb for older 2 core devices.
So here we are...

Nokia_Lumia

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Still keeping a 928 for the phone/camera/whatsapp/sms and HERE apps, as well as others on 8.1 - it is still the most well-balanced phone imho for design/camera/capabilities.

Never understood the desire of "insiders" to be beta testing a buggy unpolished and unfinished OS for free. Thank goodness I haven't done that. 8.1 is well polished, smooth, and works better than 10 at this point.

Also got a 735 as well for when there is a stable polished official release of Win10.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
4-waiting for a real, no compromises flagship

but ofc if they don't fix things I suppose I will have to make my icon look like an 930 to their servers or something, still hating it for not having glance while my 928 does, and cant even imagine "upgrading" to yet another flop that has no double tap to wake for some reason, and a design that looks like going full on 4$ indian phone, it looks kind of gorgeous with mozo covers but that flatscreen I know I will hate too, yea its just impossible to love a wp like before, I mean, the 928/920/925 had so many unique features it wasn't even a contest for me to get it over some quad core 1080p droid that just happened to have more spec numbers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2