I was able to download all USA and Canada before. I recently tried to download Italy before I take a trip there. It tries to download, then dies and restarts and will never complete after several days. I then removed all the maps and tried to just download USA/New York. Same problem. It doesn't matter whether I try to put the maps on the SD card or in the main memory. I can download the maps successfully to a windows 10 PC on the same network. Does anybody have a solution or work-around to this problem?
    05-10-2016 07:45 AM
    I was able to download all USA and Canada before. I recently tried to download Italy before I take a trip there. It tries to download, then dies and restarts and will never complete after several days. I then removed all the maps and tried to just download USA/New York. Same problem. It doesn't matter whether I try to put the maps on the SD card or in the main memory. I can download the maps successfully to a windows 10 PC on the same network. Does anybody have a solution or work-around to this problem?
    Try the suggestions in this post : http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...load-maps.html

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    05-10-2016 08:07 AM
    Hi, I am the original poster. I've now lost the ability to download offline maps on my PC as well. I have exactly the same problem as I did on the phone now on the PC. I have to say that this seems really broken right now. I'm using the standard Windows 10 on both platforms, no insider build.

capture.png
    05-10-2016 10:08 AM
    Good news. After a few tries, I got the files to download to the PC without any errors. The method in the link to transfer them to the phone worked well. Thanks very much.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    05-10-2016 05:45 PM
    Good news. After a few tries, I got the files to download to the PC without any errors. The method in the link to transfer them to the phone worked well. Thanks very much.
    glad you got sorted, sometimes patience is all we need
    05-11-2016 01:48 AM