Windows 10 Mobile game bug

vedad_m

Jun 12, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I have a Lumia 535 and I upgraded to Windows 10 like 3-4 months ago but since then I am facing this bug which is really bothering me.
So, when I play 8.1 games there is a black bar on the side which is blocking some of the game screen but what is really annoying is that when I tap somewhere on screen, it doesnt register the tap right there, but a bit upper or left, I dont even know...
Any of this is not happening on the games marked as "built for Windows 10"
Here is an example of that bug in Asphalt 8:

The black circle on "play" button is where I clicked but the red circle is where the tap is actually registered, so the "play" button wouldnt even be clicked:
wp_ss_20160612_0001.png

Sorry for my bad english,
have a nice day.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I have a Lumia 535 and I upgraded to Windows 10 like 3-4 months ago but since then I am facing this bug which is really bothering me.
So, when I play 8.1 games there is a black bar on the side which is blocking some of the game screen but what is really annoying is that when I tap somewhere on screen, it doesnt register the tap right there, but a bit upper or left, I dont even know...
Any of this is not happening on the games marked as "built for Windows 10"
Here is an example of that bug in Asphalt 8:

The black circle on "play" button is where I clicked but the red circle is where the tap is actually registered, so the "play" button wouldnt even be clicked:
View attachment 127378

Sorry for my bad english,
have a nice day.

I tried Asphalt on my 650 for GPU testing, I haven't any black bar... Did you tried uninst and re-inst?

vedad_m

Jun 12, 2016
Visit site
I took Asphalt only as an example but the same happens in many other games, and yes I tried reinstalling but it still happens

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried changing the phone's orientation? Or else you can try scaling the UI to 220% or more. There could be performance degradation sometimes.

Daniel Gilbert M

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
8.1 games were written to utilize only that much area of screen while w10 apps were written to utilize the full area of screen.
so unless the dev decides, i dont think there is anything you can do about it.
I also used a 630 DS, it also had the same problem.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720