I am trying to install Runtastic Pro apps which I previously purchased but I keep getting this message.

I don't understand the issue or how to get around it - I don't have the app installed on any other device.

I can install the free version of Runtastic / Runtastic push ups etc but if I try the pro versions I purchased in the past I get this message for all of them.

I have tried installing free versions first then going into the app and upgrade to pro and also with no runtastic and going to install pro versions directly but I keep getting the error and see no way around it.

L950 XL on W10 Fast Ring
    06-13-2016 12:12 PM
    Have you tried logging into microsoft.com via the edge on the phone and then navigating to the app?

Direct link below:

www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/apps/Runtastic-PRO/9WZDNCRFHZNS
    06-13-2016 04:39 PM
    I have the same problem with you, trying to install Minecraft PE and get the same error
    06-14-2016 01:06 AM
    I have tried via Edge but it redirects to the store and I get the same issue.
    I went into my MS account and cleaned up all my old devices and de-registered them from under the apps and games section also so I am out of ideas.

It is not installed on any other device.

I thought it was a Runtastic specific issue as I didn't have it on any other apps but all Runtastic Pro, Pushup Pro, Squat Pro have this issue for me.
    Last edited by shaunydub; 06-14-2016 at 08:36 AM. Reason: additional info
    06-14-2016 08:34 AM
    I have the same problem with you, trying to install Minecraft PE and get the same error
    I have tried via Edge but it redirects to the store and I get the same issue.
    I went into my MS account and cleaned up all my old devices and de-registered them from under the apps and games section also so I am out of ideas.

It is not installed on any other device.

I thought it was a Runtastic specific issue as I didn't have it on any other apps but all Runtastic Pro, Pushup Pro, Squat Pro have this issue for me.
    It might be a store error due to a back end change after all store was down for awhile for a lot of people.

May be try contacting the Runtastic devs?
    06-14-2016 04:22 PM