Anybody get AU on AT&T 950 on the East Coast yet?

billy269

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Wow, just upgraded to the Anniversary Update on my ATT 640 and it's a total disaster. My start screen is missing a bunch of icons, tons of apps say "Pending," and I cannot open even one app. Store and Phone are not even on my app list! Any advice on how to correct things other than a hard reset? I really don't have the time to set everything up again... :/

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Wow, just upgraded to the Anniversary Update on my ATT 640 and it's a total disaster. My start screen is missing a bunch of icons, tons of apps say "Pending," and I cannot open even one app. Store and Phone are not even on my app list! Any advice on how to correct things other than a hard reset? I really don't have the time to set everything up again... :/

It takes time for it to upgrade the apps after. Give it a while and let us know how it goes.

Marc Guillet

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the phone from best but on the 13th, delivered on the 16. ATT sim unlock code a few hours later. Went home, AU update from Microsoft that night. Hard reset, insert T-Mobile sim. Contacts only, no backup. Ran battery to shutdown, charge 100%. Runs perfectly. Day and a half on full charge with moderate use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck