Ever since the Anniversary update, about 75% of the time I have to open, kill (crash), and reopen my apps. They almost never open on the first try. They either hang on the splash screen or just crash. And then they always open on the second try. And before anyone says it, the "fresh install" is an excuse/cop out. You dont see Apple telling you to hard reset your phone after every update. If Microsoft can't figure out how to get around that scam after this long, something is majorly wrong.
    08-23-2016 05:46 PM
    There is a workaround (app) floating around on xda which basically allows you to save your app data, reset (reinstall the app) and get your data back
    08-23-2016 06:15 PM
    Originally posted by ven07
    There is a workaround (app) floating around on xda which basically allows you to save your app data, reset (reinstall the app) and get your data back
    You know the name? Any chance you are experiencing what I am?
    08-23-2016 07:02 PM
    You know the name? Any chance you are experiencing what I am?
    I had to go through mud and more mud to get you this... [App] App Data Manage Tool - Create backups … | Windows 10 Development and Hacking

Keep it on the DL..

Yes there are times when this happens to me,but I'm on the fast ring so you know....
    RumoredNow likes this.
    08-23-2016 07:31 PM