Google Contacts Not Syncing

beachedwhale42

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Wife's 640 on 8.1 had some issues (including a bad SD card), so I upgraded it to 10, now on 14393.189. After upgrading all the way, I did a hard reset. I added her Google account, and although her email and calendar sync just fine, none of her contacts show up in the People app. Yes, I verified the display filters in the People app are showing all contacts from all accounts. Someone else in the 950XL forum said that removing the account, rebooting, and adding it would work, but this did not fix it for me. I've removed/added her Google account countless times. Yes, her contacts in Google are listed under "My Contacts". Same account settings on her Surface Pro work just fine, same settings (different username/password though) on my phone (640 14393.222) and never had a problem. Any suggestions?

beachedwhale42

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Well, for anyone with the same issue, I did a hard reset (so the second reset since I updated it to 10), no restore from backup, didn't even add the Microsoft account at the beginning (which is what I did when I set up my own 640 on 10). Immediately added the Google account, and now contacts are there. Now to set up the wife's phone all over again...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas