Windows 10 Mobile Store Collections Are Empty

gmaniac1962

Jan 25, 2017
Visit site
I am running 10 (preview build 14393.726) as of today. The Lumia 640 XL phone I purchased was from Portugal (online) and got a great price (new in box). I reset the phone when I received it (English). Installed 10 (back in October 2016). Every since, the Store collections show as empty pages with the word STORE at the top of the page and nothing else. Example: Store/Collections/Weather Apps, clicking the collection loads the empty page.

Not that it's a big deal, as i don't usually look for apps that way, but I would like it to work. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I am running 10 (preview build 14393.726) as of today. The Lumia 640 XL phone I purchased was from Portugal (online) and got a great price (new in box). I reset the phone when I received it (English). Installed 10 (back in October 2016). Every since, the Store collections show as empty pages with the word STORE at the top of the page and nothing else. Example: Store/Collections/Weather Apps, clicking the collection loads the empty page.

Not that it's a big deal, as i don't usually look for apps that way, but I would like it to work. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Do you check for Store App updates? There was one yesterday. And actually they're fairly frequent.

EDIT>>>> Your keyboard setting has to be English (United States) as well.

Peace. Alan
Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Full Dresser
Lumia ICON [Win10M 15014.1000] Sportster
Even when I lose, I win.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes