Hi all,
    is there any way to disable this music control stuff on the lock screen (or fully)?

My deezer app (also spotify etc.) keeps crashing if I unlock my screen (it "loads" the music control --> app crash).
    Since it seems not to be possible to fully deactivate the lock screen (only pin/win hello), is there any way to deactivate this music controler? (but still use music apps)

I have got this problem since I got my lumia... for all fast insider previews (including the newest) and after several soft+hard resets...
    06-14-2017 07:03 AM
    Hi all,
    is there any way to disable this music control stuff on the lock screen (or fully)?

My deezer app (also spotify etc.) keeps crashing if I unlock my screen (it "loads" the music control --> app crash).
    Since it seems not to be possible to fully deactivate the lock screen (only pin/win hello), is there any way to deactivate this music controler? (but still use music apps)

I have got this problem since I got my lumia... for all fast insider previews (including the newest) and after several soft+hard resets...
    I'm not sure if this is possible, unless you don't allow it to run in the background.
    06-14-2017 09:38 AM
    Well the problem is: I want to use deezer (also in the background), but not use this music control stuff which makes deezer to crash :-/
    06-14-2017 09:43 AM
    Well the problem is: I want to use deezer (also in the background), but not use this music control stuff which makes deezer to crash :-/
    Hmm, in that case, I don't think you can. Can you just unlock your phone and not use the music controls?
    06-14-2017 09:47 AM
    Music/Deezer is working for like 15-30min even if locked... After this time, if I get a message (like Whatsapp), Deezer crashes...
    If I leave the screen unlocked it is of cause working but draining my battery even faster :-/
    06-14-2017 10:15 AM